Huehuehue.

Shannel's Multiple Intelligence Test

  • I am musically intelligent just like Beethoven.
  • According to the test, my second intelligence nature, also known as a naturalist.
  • For my third intelligence, I got body movement.
  • Beethoven was a great composer who wrote music even though he became deaf over time. Similar to Beethoven, I like to compose colorguard routines. I listen to music really loud that I might become deaf over time just like him.
  • Dr. M. Phyllis Lose was one of the first female equine veterinarians. Just like Dr. M, Phyllis Lose, I have a soft spot for animals and love them very much.
  • Peggy Twiggs was the first to change colorguard into the way it is today. She added movements and tosses instead of just holding them at angles. I am in Alhambra's Mighty Moors Marching Band and we have to focus a lot on body movement too.
  • Musically intelligent people learn through sounds and beats. As of now, I am currently listening to music while doing this assignment. We can easily remember rhythms and whole songs. People may get annoyed with our constant humming and tapping of fingers on tables, but that's what keeps us focused! 
  • Naturalists enjoy being out and about the outside world. We love to go out on hiking adventures and having a breather in a nice scenery. You can find us sitting right next to windows hoping they were open.
  • People who excel in the body movement intelligence field usually dance and move around a lot. We most likely can't sit still for long. You would find them in a sport or dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment